Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello world(of Warcraft)! - Taking blogging SERIOUSLY

Welcome to my little WoW blog. Being a long time reader of blogs, I’ve toyed with idea of creating my own. However, I felt that with all the other hunter and WoW blogs out there I didn’t have any unique perspectives or anything to add so I didn’t. Finally I just decided that as long as I enjoyed doing it, that’s all that mattered, so here I am!

The name is a homage to the great Marksman hunter blog Stabilized Effort Scope over at http://www.stabilizedeffortscope.com/

I originally made this blog hastily one night when talking with Rilgon, the head honcho over at SES, on Twitter. You can see the jokes below and they concern things that annoy him. =P

Well, I’ll leave it at that for now as I try to figure this crazy blogging thing out. You can check me out here: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Thrianarn

- Requisition

2 comments:

  1. Always blog for yourself. Don't be pressured to blog for anyone else, even your readers. You will find it more fun and educational. :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome! That's pretty much what everyone told me on Twitter as well(most of the people I follow and people that follow me are hunter bloggers actually).

    ReplyDelete